PLEASE READ: Important Safety Information for Your Upcoming Appointment
- All visitors are required to wear a mask or face shield at all times and consent to a temperature check prior to entering the office.
- In order to comply with social distancing recommendations, we are only allowing the scheduled patient entrance into the office. Other family members and/or visitors will not be permitted in the office for the appointment. We kindly ask you make arrangements for other family members prior to your appointment.
- For a minor patient appointment, we are allowing a single parent and/or guardian in the office to accompany the minor, however, a single sibling will be allowed. For the other parent and/or a separate household situation, we offer a telehealth/teleconference option.
- If the patient experiences a cough, fever (exceeding 100.40), shortness of breath or chest tightness 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, we kindly ask you notify our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Insurance card and valid photo ID are required for patient appointments.
- As part of our screening process, all schedule appointments will be asked to remain in your vehicle upon arriving. Once in our parking lot, please text the patient name and date of birth to the number listed below (corresponding with the office you are being seen).
Our screeners will call you to come to our outdoor screening area, shortly after. If you do not receive a call within 5 minutes, please go to our outdoor screening area and notify the screener.
9020 W. Cheyenne Ave: 702-488-6380 (text)
4000 E. Charleston: 702-488-7361 (text)
Additional Safety Measures
- All staff is required to wear personal protective equipment such as N95 masks, face shields and/or goggles.
- We have reduced our daily patient scheduled volume to minimize contact with others and practice social distancing.
- We are limiting visitors to no more 5 patients allowed in the lobby. All visitors are required to enter one at a time and must go through our screening protocol.
- We recently added UV lighting systems to all our air condition units for added preventative care. In addition, we upgraded our filters to the recommend HEPA filters.
- We recently added UV/HEPA/Carbon Air Purifiers throughout our offices.
- We increased our daily janitorial services to include hospital grade disinfectants and extensive further cleaning.
- We are utilizing hospital grade disinfectants to sanitize every room/surface after every patient encounter.
- We have increased training for our staff to include proper sterilization technique, handwashing and usage of masks.
As a safety measure to our patients and staff, we reserve the right to reschedule an appointment if you have been in contact with someone, exposed to someone or suspected to have COVID-19. In addition, we are unable to treat untested patients who a sudden onset ( within the past 2 weeks prior to an appointment ) of the following symptoms: fever, loss of smell, loss of taste, vomiting, diarrhea, chest tightness, coughing, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue and muscle pain. We recommend you seek assistance at your primary care provider, emergency room or public health department. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.