Also, remember your best defense to help prevent the spread of respiratory illnesses
like COVID-19 is to follow good prevention practices:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds or
use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
• Cover coughs and sneezes with tissues.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces, like your cell phone.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home if you are feeling sick.
• If you are caring for an ill person, stay home for an estimated incubation period (2
• If you have traveled recently or have been in close contact with a person
diagnosed with COVID-19 and are experiencing the above symptoms, please
seek medical attention right away.
• Before you go to any healthcare facility, call ahead and let them know of your
recent travel history and symptoms.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!