How to Find a Certified Allergist

How to Find a Certified AllergistGet Relief from Allergies & Asthma

Use the American College of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology’s “Find an Allergist” tool to search for certified allergists near you:

Find Certified Allergists

An allergist is trained to find the source of your symptoms, treat it and help you feel healthy. After earning a medical degree, the doctor must complete a three-year residency-training program in either internal medicine or pediatrics.

Then, an allergist completes two or three more years of study in the field of asthma, allergy and immunology. Look for the allergist logo to find a doctor who is an expert in treating allergies and asthma.

Locate a Local Las Vegas Allergist

Dr. David H. Tottori is board certified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology and by the American Board of Pediatrics. He has been in private practice treating adult and pediatric allergy and immunologic conditions in Las Vegas since 1992.

Information Taken from: